Barnutopia opened in 2015 with 3 luxury glamping yurts and has since added 2 stables, a cabin and a bunkhouse. All units are comfortably furnished with real beds, power, lighting, heating and free Wi-Fi. Beds are made up ready for your arrival. The shared facilities include a selection of fire pits and garden furniture, a camp kitchen with hot and cold water, double drainer sink, kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge-freezer and double gas rings. Breakfast and evening meals, if desired are served in the main farmhouse accessed through a separate guest entrance. Bathroom facilities include a shower room and two nice, flushing portable toilets with automatic lights, paper towel and soap dispensers. A new bathroom block is under construction as at March 20th, 2017. Guests booking the whole site may also book the party barn for family and friends gatherings, hen parties, birthday parties or other celebrations. Campers may also be added to a group booking.
Barnutopia Yurts, Stables, Cabin and Bunkhouse
In March 2017, Barnutopia can accommodate 39 guests sharing the glamping units and an additional 10 or so guests camping in their own tents. Overnight glamping/camping weddings or “mini-festival” events are possible for up to 120 guests.
- Yurt Bronwyn sleeps 6 in a king-size bed, bunk bed and double sofa bed
- Yurt Carianne sleeps 4 in a double bed and bunk bed
- Yurt Nanny iris sleeps 4 in a triple bunk (single over double beds) and single bed
- Stable Stephanie sleeps 2 in a king-size bed and a double sofa bed
- Stable Steve sleeps 6 in a double bed, bunk bed and double sofa bed
- Cabin Connie sleeps 5 on a triple bunk (single over double), a sinfle day bed and a single chair bed.
Barnutopia Party Barn
The party barn is an old cattle barn, which has been converted into a great space for parties. A lounge area with leather sofas and TV is located next to the DIY bar (licensed bar available on request). Further into the rustic barn is a dance floor and music system for use with CDs or playlists on electronic devices. There is power and room for a band to set up if required. The barn is decorated with fairy lights and is right next to the large Dutch barn and portable toilets.